The unique location of Derwent Water Marina enables us to provide and facilitate a wide variety of fun and inspiring adventures for young people.
Our instructors have many years’ experience working with young people and will do all they can to challenge, support and inspire those in their care.
New skills, new friends and new confidence can come as a direct result of outdoor education, and many schools from across the UK, return to us year on year, as testament to this.
Our courses for young people could help them to:
- Learn new skills
- Build resilience
- Build team spirit
- Communicate more effectively
- Work towards a National Governing Body Award (RYA or BC) or a GCSE module.
Health and Safety is our highest concern- read our full details of our policies and procedures.
Please contact us to discuss your group’s needs in detail and we will construct a bespoke course around these.
- We normally work in groups with a maximum of 8 people to 1 instructor.
- You can book in half day or full day sessions. Our sessions run from 9:30 – 12:30 and 13:30 – 16:30.
- Your own transport will be needed for off- site activities (Ghyll scrambling).